Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Introducing Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty!


Halloween is officially the beginning of the holiday season!! It was a surprise to wake up to a sciff of snow this morning! I'm surprisingly pumped for snow now! I'm sure that's just because my favorite holidays are around the corner.....Today was Kellie's preschool halloween party, so it was their first time to get dressed in their costumes!


Kellie had her mind set on being Maleficent since August. I'd say it suits her pretty well :) I bet their aren't too many four year olds out there wanting to be Maleficent. She even has this big long speech memorized that Maleficent says. (For those of you who are out of the Disney loop...Maleficent is the villain in Sleeping Beauty).

Katelyn as none other than Sleeping Beauty...her favorite princess. (She reminds us of that multiple times a day).


Kellie's Maleficent Face




3 comments:

  1. Words cannot express how much I love Kellie's costume. It's pretty much the funniest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love LOVE their costumes!!! They are both so darling! Kellie's Mallicifent face looks just like your monkey face... well kinda. I can't wait to see them in person this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok these are the cutest costumes!! they look adorable~~ love the picts too chick!

    ReplyDelete