I've been tagged by none other than THE HAILEY BEEBS JOHNSTON JASPER! Okay, here it goes...oooh I'm kind of excited....okay...
1. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? My favorite tradition growing up is on Christmas Eve we all unwrapped two presents: our Christmas Eve jamies, and another one that we picked.... then all us kids would sleep in Jami's room all together, sprawled out everywhere....then at 7:00am (that was the earliest we could bribe the parents to wake up :) I don't know why it couldn't be earlier....what were they up doing? :) ) we would all wait on the stairs while the parents "checked everthing out" first....then we would open presents taking turns one at a time so we could all enjoy eachothers gifts together. Then we would stay in our jamies all day do whatever we wanted...together...is there anything better? Brady and I have rolled alot of these traditions over into my own family which I LOVE!!
2. What is your favorite way to relieve anger/frustration? LONG HOT BATHS! I grab a good book and have a good soak...AHHH...I want one now.......I'll be back in a minute..or two...
3. What was the last good movie that you watched? Why? Letters to Juliet!! In my opinion, one of if not the greatest love stories of all time. I absolutely love the reply from Juliet to Claire's letter. It is so beautiful! It talks about how the words WHAT and IF are harmless words until they're put together....WHAT IF...two words that can haunt you. It's never too late to be happy. If you want an awesome feel good movie...go for Letters to Juliet!
4. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Oh crap! What time is it? Oh, okay...I still have 10 more minutes...ZZZZZ
5. Name 5 things that make you happy! My girls, Brady, teaching my girls to do the right thing and then catching them doing just that, laughing, horses....only five?
6. Describe your perfect day. First of all...cleaning, laundry, and cooking all done the day before so I don't have to think about that....then, waking up to the sound of little foosteps on my bedroom floor followed by two little blondies climbing into bed with us, then we go out to breakfast (why not? It's my "perfect" day), then go to Yellowstone or Tetons or (so many choices) somewhere outside where it's peaceful and the only sound you hear is the river and birds and my girls laughing with Brady. Then we find a huge, open, gorgeous meadow where horses are all saddled and waiting for us. We ride together for hours in the 70 degree weather, and finish with a picnic in the sunshine. It really doesn't matter what we do, as long as we're together :) I could also go spend the day in Disneyland together path...
7. What is the worst job you have ever had? I would have to say when I worked at The Training Table restaurant when I was in high school and part of my job was to clean out the fry grease nastiness! You had to take off the panel under the fry baskets and literally scoop the chunky mystery chunks from underneath...on your hands and knees...on the greasy, nasty floor......fries anyone?
8. If you could relive the best day of your life, what day would it be? I want details! :) There are so many! When I was younger, it would've been a day at the cabin or getting the biggest slice of cheesecake. Then there was my first date, my second kiss (my first one? yeah not so good), graduating high school, getting engaged, getting married, graduating college, finding out we were pregnant, having Kellie, Brady graduating, moving home, buying our first house, pregnant with Katelyn, having Katelyn, getting the news Brady is cancer free, many trips and vacations, and thousands of calories burned laughing my guts out with my family.....which one? How do you choose?
Thanks Hays! That was a lot of fun!