Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kellie's First Day of School!

I can't believe it's already her second year of preschool! It's so depressing how fast they grow up! Where does the time go?? I guess there's no stopping it :) She LOVES school! She was a blast to take back to school shopping this year! She picked out this HUGE Tinkerbell backpack and then immediately put in on and starting running...I mean "flying" through the store. Then she took her school supplies list and picked out the glue, crayons, etc. and neatly placed them in her backpack. She even laid out the clothes she wanted to wear for the first day.


Kellie was so excited to start school again! It's her second year of preschool with her same teacher, Mrs. Ashley....or as Kellie calls her, "Mrs. Ash".


Katelyn missed her big sister. She kept asking me when we could go get her Kellie. When we picked Kellie up, Katelyn said the following comments.."KELLIE! I missed you so much! How was your first day of school big girl? I love you Kel!"


It was almost impossible to get a picture of just Kellie on her first day of school. Katelyn was glued to her hip! This was a rare moment of Katelyn checking out a tree and I just about got one of Kellie. These girls love each other!

Now their dancing together while singing (and laughing) to their own version of a Sleeping Beauty mix.



This one's for you mom. I had to get a picture of the sign.



My "big girl" Kellie! Why can't she stay my baby forever?


No comments:

Post a Comment