Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goofing Around


So I've fairly recently found this love for photography that I had no idea existed. I think there are not too many things more precious than a really great picture of your kids. This has been my motivation for learning how to take pictures. Pictures last forever. It's like a frozen moment in time. I wish I really could freeze time right now. I love the ages of my girls and the place I fit into the world.
Okay, enough "feelings", these two pictures are just me messing around with photo effects. I really have no idea what I'm doing....but sometimes I get lucky with happy accidents. I'm not sure I'm crazy about these, but I thought I'd go for it and try. Doesn't hurt right?






1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog girly! what cute picts of your girlies! you do a great job:)

    ReplyDelete