Monday, September 6, 2010

Once Upon a Time A Princess Turned THREE!

Katelyn turned THREE today!! I can't believe my baby is THREE!! I want to, I NEED to stop time right now! The princesses had so much fun at their party! We had Snow Whites, Belle's, Tinkerbell, a Cinderella or two, and of course Sleeping Beauty!! They made magic wands, pinned the crown on the princess, opened presents, dantily chowed down cupcakes, and much much more. Happy Birthday to my sweet princess!









Sleeping Beauty danced and sang in front of her mirror for many minutes!

And she lived happily ever after............

2 comments:

  1. you and brady make such gorgeous children...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so beautiful. Of course, so is their Mom. Looks like the party was a huge success! Can't wait to have one of those.

    ReplyDelete